Since Mumbai has been regarded as the financial capital of India, it has been the most sought-after investment destination.
Builders & developers in Mumbai such as Hiranandani, Dosti, Rustomjee etc. have shifted their focus to the outskirts of the city because the rates there are reasonable. These Mumbai suburbs are the best options to invest in at the moment:
1. Panvel: Panvel is set in the heart of Navi Mumbai. It has been regarded as one of the best planned cities in terms of infrastructure and connectivity. It is strategically connected to Mumbai, Thane and Pune. Realty prices in this place is sure to rise owing to the proposed 22kms sea link between Sewri and Nhava Seva. This will also decrease the distance between Mumbai and Navi Mumbai.
2. Thane: Thane has a fast connectivity with both eastern and western suburbs of Mumbai and is the closest to Mumbai in comparison to other Navi Mumbai suburbs. There has been quite a rise in residential development in Thane because of the growing industrial and commercial activity. There are plans of a monorail being constructed which will ensure speedy connection to Mumbai.
3. Chembur: Located in the eastern part of Mumbai, Chembur offers close proximity to Central and Western suburbs in Mumbai. Chembur has a direct link road to Santacruz and has a monorail option for easy connectivity. Chembur is also expected to be connected with Ghatkopar via the 2nd phase metro. It also has a cosmopolitan crowd and several workspaces which will attract tenants. More residential projects in Mumbai are set up in Chembur because of these reasons.
4. Dahisar: Dahisar is in the vicinity of popular suburbs such as Andheri, Goregaon, Malad and Thane all via Western Express Highway. This makes it a desirable place for people working in Andheri and Thane. This is exactly the reason behind Dahisar’s growth in real estate.
5. Ulwe: Ulwe a rapidly developing node in Navi Mumbai. The residential growth has happened here because of the development of commercial sectors and infrastructure.