New Panvel is an upcoming township in Raigad district and also the fast-developing nodes of Navi Mumbai. The New Panvel real estate has been witnessing a steady rise in the demand for property on account of its strategic location between the two major cities of Maharashtra-Mumbai and Pune. Are you looking to buy a property in Panvel? Here are some factors to keep in mind before buying a property in Panvel.
What are the factors that attract homebuyers for investing in Panvel?
- Excellent rail-road connectivity: Panvel offers excellent rail-road connectivity. It is easily connected to Sion-Panvel Expressway and Mumbai-Pune Expressway. The location connects both central and western lines. It is also known as the gateway to the Konkan region. Panvel also offers an easy commute to the other states of India.
- High returns on investment: When you plan to buy a home, selecting the right location is extremely important, especially when you are expecting a high return on investment. If you buy a property in a location like Panvel, you can expect the highest investment returns in the future.
- Flourishing real estate with location advantage: World-class infrastructure, future infrastructural developments, and natural backdrop are some of the reasons that are making Panvel a hit amongst property buyers. Many well-known real estate developers are also coming up with luxurious real estate projects in this area.
- Hospitals with state-of-the-art facilities: Many hospitals such as Gandhi Hospital, Lifeline Hospital, and Ashtvinayak Hospital with world-class amenities have been developed in Panvel.
- Good quality educational institutes: Panvel offers some good quality educational institutes like Delhi Public School, Dav Public School, and Thakur Arts and Science College.
- Closely connected to tourist destinations: Panvel is closely connected to tourist destinations such as Karnala Bird Sanctuary, Karjat, Prabalgad, Raigad Fort, Haji Malang, and the Elephanta Caves.
- Industries: Major industries such as IPCL, Reliance, L&T, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation, and Hindustan Organic Chemicals Ltd have contributed to the growth of Panvel.
- Many residential options: Panvel offers many residential options including plots, bungalows, villas, flats, and high-end luxury homes. It also comprises of some multi-storey apartments as well as commercial and infrastructural projects.
- Logistics hub: After the completion of Delhi Mumbai Industrial corridor, Panvel will turn into a business and logistics hub. This will also make Panvel an attractive commercial hub.
Residential projects in Panvel
There has been a rise in the real estate market with the development of several new projects in Panvel. Home buyers are vying to purchase luxury apartments in Panvel. Investors are keen on investing in flats in Panvel and township in Panvel. The suburb offers many property options to home buyers right from 1 to 2 BHK apartments and studio apartments. Panvel also has townships that offer luxury flats and villa plots to homebuyers. Hiranandani Fortune City is the best known integrated township project developed by Hiranandani Communities located in Panvel which is popular amongst homebuyers in Mumbai. It offers numerous property options such as 1, 2 and 3 BHK apartments and penthouses. The apartments are spacious; provide beautiful natural lighting, large balconies and landscape views of the lush greens.
Property rates and trends
Homebuyers who are looking to buy properties or to make an investment in real estate can choose from a variety of residential apartments like 1, 2, and 3 BHK residential flats in budget-friendly rates. Real estate experts predict that property rates in Panvel are expected to rise by 15 to 20% in the next five years. Panvel is definitely emerging as a hot investment destination among property buyers. The above-mentioned factors will definitely attract homebuyers to book a residence in Panvel.